La Grange Park, IL 60526 | LinkedIn
Full Stack Developer, Systems Architect and Strategist
Striking the balance between open tools and proprietary knowledge to drive change, foster innovation and increase efficiency by building smarter enterprises that can prosper amidst competition.
A full stack web and hybrid mobile application developer, indie game dev, systems architect, Linux aficionado, front end engineer, open source advocate, impromptu DBA and security enthusiast with a sincere passion for building and advancing knowledge while resolving complex problems and business challenges through technical innovation.
- Hybrid Mobile Application Development: Cordova, Ionic, OnsenUI, Monaca
- Full Stack LAMP Development: Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL, CakePHP, Django, Flask, Python
- Develops API's, Frameworks, Monolith and Micro Services.
- Methodologies and Concepts: Git, MVC, OOP, RAD, Agile
- Cloud: Google, DigitalOcean, Rackspace, Amazon AWS
- APIs: Google Apps, Google OAuth, Rackspace, GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Smarterer, CloudConvert, Twilio, Corvisa / ShoreTel Flex, Summit, VOIP
- Cross-platform development: Linux, Mac, Windows, IOS, Android
MicroTrain Technologies, Chicago, IL - Senior Developer
FFEBRUARY 2007 - PRESENT
Responsible for the research, design, development, implementation and maintenance of infrastructure, databases, web, mobile and server applications, development policies and practices and procedures.
- Hybrid mobile application development (Cordova, Ionic, Monaca, OnsenUI, Ajax)
- Full stack LAMP development (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Bash, Ajax)
- System integration (ERP, CRM, VOIP, MMS, Payment Systems, Website, etc).
- Responsible for the direction, design, implementation and upkeep of all cloud systems and cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for team direction, growth, and development.
- Implements strategies to improve the consumption of services.
- Utilizes problem solving and complexity management.
- Deep involvement with marketing, product and project management, user interaction, system optimization and process development.
- Designs and implements development processes.
- Designs and implements core system architecture and functionality.
- Gathers business requirements and designs system specifications.
MicroTrain Technologies, Chicago, IL - Instructor
DECEMBER 2017 - PRESENT
Designs and teaches a development bootcamp.
LexTech Global Services, Lisle, IL - Systems Engineer
SEPTEMBER 2006 - FEBRUARY 2007
While working as a contractor through Evolution Services, LexTech developed the pilot system for a Health 2.0 application for their client, Active Care Networks.
- Cross Platform development and testing using MAC, LINUX and Windows.
- UI and UX design and optimization using HTML, CSS, GIMP, Photoshop.
- Database optimization.
- Responsible for writing and testing code.
- Implemented complex event processing.
- Implemented mapping and geo data based functionality.
Self Employed, Columbus, OH - Web Developer, Student, Researcher
MARCH 2003 - SEPTEMBER 2006
Keller Graduate School of Management, Naperville, IL
Master of Information Systems Management
DeVry University, Addison, IL
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems